Jul 24, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
For a guy on the fringe, a good showing at Summer League can change your fortunes.
But at Summer League in Las Vegas he looked very good for the Chicago Bulls, averaging 11.4 points and 12.4 rebounds per game. He made our man Scott Schroeder’s list of the best at Summer League.
And now he has a lot of teams of after him, tweets Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Forward Malcolm Thomas, the only free agent on the All-Summer League team, getting solid interest primarily from ATL, CHA, CHI and LAC.
Looks like Thomas is going to get paid next season. Summer League can do that for you.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 0
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13