Jul 24, 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
For a guy on the fringe, a good showing at Summer League can change your fortunes.
But at Summer League in Las Vegas he looked very good for the Chicago Bulls, averaging 11.4 points and 12.4 rebounds per game. He made our man Scott Schroeder’s list of the best at Summer League.
And now he has a lot of teams of after him, tweets Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Forward Malcolm Thomas, the only free agent on the All-Summer League team, getting solid interest primarily from ATL, CHA, CHI and LAC.
Looks like Thomas is going to get paid next season. Summer League can do that for you.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 9
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 22
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 56
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 48
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65