Jul 24, 2012, 12:52 PM EST
For a guy on the fringe, a good showing at Summer League can change your fortunes.
But at Summer League in Las Vegas he looked very good for the Chicago Bulls, averaging 11.4 points and 12.4 rebounds per game. He made our man Scott Schroeder’s list of the best at Summer League.
And now he has a lot of teams of after him, tweets Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports.
Forward Malcolm Thomas, the only free agent on the All-Summer League team, getting solid interest primarily from ATL, CHA, CHI and LAC.
Looks like Thomas is going to get paid next season. Summer League can do that for you.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 8
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 10
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9