Jul 24, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
It’s that time of year when pen hits paper and a lot of deals we knew were set become official.
Harkless moves into a crowded swingman rotation in Philly where he will have to fight for playing time. That said, you can expect he and his potential to become the new favorite of the “we should trade Andre Iguodala” set.
Moultrie will try to earn minutes off the bench behind Spencer Hawes and Kwame Brown. Which means you’d like to think if he plays well he could take some minutes away from one of them. He’ll have his chance, but Doug Collins trusts rookies like you trust the IRS, so he’s going to have to earn the run.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13