Jul 24, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
It’s that time of year when pen hits paper and a lot of deals we knew were set become official.
Harkless moves into a crowded swingman rotation in Philly where he will have to fight for playing time. That said, you can expect he and his potential to become the new favorite of the “we should trade Andre Iguodala” set.
Moultrie will try to earn minutes off the bench behind Spencer Hawes and Kwame Brown. Which means you’d like to think if he plays well he could take some minutes away from one of them. He’ll have his chance, but Doug Collins trusts rookies like you trust the IRS, so he’s going to have to earn the run.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 9
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5