Jul 24, 2012, 1:58 AM EDT
It’s not a game-changer, but the Jazz have picked up another solid veteran for their roster.
Foye started 48 games for the Clippers at the two guard spot last season and gave them 11 points a game but shot just 39.8 percent. He knocked down 38 percent of his threes, had a PER of 13.5 (just below the league average) and played well enough not to lose his starting spot, but the Clippers went into the offseason seeing that spot as a place they needed an upgrade.
For a one year signing it’s nice for the Jazz. Not thrilling, but nice.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 11
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 42
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22