Jul 24, 2012, 1:58 AM EST
It’s not a game-changer, but the Jazz have picked up another solid veteran for their roster.
Foye started 48 games for the Clippers at the two guard spot last season and gave them 11 points a game but shot just 39.8 percent. He knocked down 38 percent of his threes, had a PER of 13.5 (just below the league average) and played well enough not to lose his starting spot, but the Clippers went into the offseason seeing that spot as a place they needed an upgrade.
For a one year signing it’s nice for the Jazz. Not thrilling, but nice.
- Duke’s Jabari Parker doesn’t back away from Carmelo Anthony comparison 5
- Michael Carter-Williams returns to Sixers lineup Friday against Nets 5
- Report: Bulls not looking to trade Luol Deng. Why would you think that? 14
- Kendrick Perkins tells Joakim Noah to “get your a– up out’ of Thunder locker room 35
- The Extra Pass: Chicago’s never-ending story, plus Thursday’s recaps 2
- Kobe Bryant is out six weeks with fracture in the left knee (70)
- LeBron did foul Paul George on final shot but there was no call (VIDEO) (60)
- Chicago columnist hammers Derrick Rose as no longer humble star (56)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- LeBron angrily goes after Mario Chalmers on the Heat bench (VIDEO) (50)