Jul 24, 2012, 1:58 AM EDT
It’s not a game-changer, but the Jazz have picked up another solid veteran for their roster.
Foye started 48 games for the Clippers at the two guard spot last season and gave them 11 points a game but shot just 39.8 percent. He knocked down 38 percent of his threes, had a PER of 13.5 (just below the league average) and played well enough not to lose his starting spot, but the Clippers went into the offseason seeing that spot as a place they needed an upgrade.
For a one year signing it’s nice for the Jazz. Not thrilling, but nice.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 36
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 28
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3