Jul 24, 2012, 1:58 AM EST
It’s not a game-changer, but the Jazz have picked up another solid veteran for their roster.
Foye started 48 games for the Clippers at the two guard spot last season and gave them 11 points a game but shot just 39.8 percent. He knocked down 38 percent of his threes, had a PER of 13.5 (just below the league average) and played well enough not to lose his starting spot, but the Clippers went into the offseason seeing that spot as a place they needed an upgrade.
For a one year signing it’s nice for the Jazz. Not thrilling, but nice.
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 12
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 36
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 44