Jul 24, 2012, 1:58 AM EDT
It’s not a game-changer, but the Jazz have picked up another solid veteran for their roster.
Foye started 48 games for the Clippers at the two guard spot last season and gave them 11 points a game but shot just 39.8 percent. He knocked down 38 percent of his threes, had a PER of 13.5 (just below the league average) and played well enough not to lose his starting spot, but the Clippers went into the offseason seeing that spot as a place they needed an upgrade.
For a one year signing it’s nice for the Jazz. Not thrilling, but nice.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22