Jul 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Kendrick Perkins played through an injured wrist in the NBA finals, something he suffered during the Western Conference finals as the Thunder pushed past the San Antonio Spurs.
Perkins had surgery on that wrist Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
That follows his surgery last week to repair a groin injury (something suffered during the first round of the playoffs that he tried to .
That’s a lot of surgery. But he is reportedly going to be back fully healthy and ready for camp, something he told ProBasketballDraft (not related to this site):
Asked Kendrick Perkins how he was doing after surgery. Perk gave me a thumb up and said he’ll be ready for the season.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15