Jul 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
Kendrick Perkins played through an injured wrist in the NBA finals, something he suffered during the Western Conference finals as the Thunder pushed past the San Antonio Spurs.
Perkins had surgery on that wrist Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
That follows his surgery last week to repair a groin injury (something suffered during the first round of the playoffs that he tried to .
That’s a lot of surgery. But he is reportedly going to be back fully healthy and ready for camp, something he told ProBasketballDraft (not related to this site):
Asked Kendrick Perkins how he was doing after surgery. Perk gave me a thumb up and said he’ll be ready for the season.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 14
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2