Jul 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Kendrick Perkins played through an injured wrist in the NBA finals, something he suffered during the Western Conference finals as the Thunder pushed past the San Antonio Spurs.
Perkins had surgery on that wrist Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
That follows his surgery last week to repair a groin injury (something suffered during the first round of the playoffs that he tried to .
That’s a lot of surgery. But he is reportedly going to be back fully healthy and ready for camp, something he told ProBasketballDraft (not related to this site):
Asked Kendrick Perkins how he was doing after surgery. Perk gave me a thumb up and said he’ll be ready for the season.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73