Jul 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Kendrick Perkins played through an injured wrist in the NBA finals, something he suffered during the Western Conference finals as the Thunder pushed past the San Antonio Spurs.
Perkins had surgery on that wrist Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
That follows his surgery last week to repair a groin injury (something suffered during the first round of the playoffs that he tried to .
That’s a lot of surgery. But he is reportedly going to be back fully healthy and ready for camp, something he told ProBasketballDraft (not related to this site):
Asked Kendrick Perkins how he was doing after surgery. Perk gave me a thumb up and said he’ll be ready for the season.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 11
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 6
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 32
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2