Jul 20, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Kendrick Perkins played through an injured wrist in the NBA finals, something he suffered during the Western Conference finals as the Thunder pushed past the San Antonio Spurs.
Perkins had surgery on that wrist Thursday, according to the Associated Press.
That follows his surgery last week to repair a groin injury (something suffered during the first round of the playoffs that he tried to .
That’s a lot of surgery. But he is reportedly going to be back fully healthy and ready for camp, something he told ProBasketballDraft (not related to this site):
Asked Kendrick Perkins how he was doing after surgery. Perk gave me a thumb up and said he’ll be ready for the season.
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 3
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 10
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43