Jul 18, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
I really want him to try and pull this out against Great Britian on Thursday night. Or maybe against Tunisia in the actual Olympics.
Above is a little highlight from Team USA’s workouts in England, with buddies (and they are buddies) LeBron James and Kevin Durant horsing around. And LeBron coming up with his new “unstoppable move.”
Not sure it’s unstoppable, but it just gave Durant an “H” if nothing else.
If this is how serious the USA is taking their next exhibition game… actually, I’m pretty good with that. You know this team is putting in the work.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9