Jul 18, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
I really want him to try and pull this out against Great Britian on Thursday night. Or maybe against Tunisia in the actual Olympics.
Above is a little highlight from Team USA’s workouts in England, with buddies (and they are buddies) LeBron James and Kevin Durant horsing around. And LeBron coming up with his new “unstoppable move.”
Not sure it’s unstoppable, but it just gave Durant an “H” if nothing else.
If this is how serious the USA is taking their next exhibition game… actually, I’m pretty good with that. You know this team is putting in the work.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29