Jul 18, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
I really want him to try and pull this out against Great Britian on Thursday night. Or maybe against Tunisia in the actual Olympics.
Above is a little highlight from Team USA’s workouts in England, with buddies (and they are buddies) LeBron James and Kevin Durant horsing around. And LeBron coming up with his new “unstoppable move.”
Not sure it’s unstoppable, but it just gave Durant an “H” if nothing else.
If this is how serious the USA is taking their next exhibition game… actually, I’m pretty good with that. You know this team is putting in the work.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15