Jul 18, 2012, 8:30 PM EST
I really want him to try and pull this out against Great Britian on Thursday night. Or maybe against Tunisia in the actual Olympics.
Above is a little highlight from Team USA’s workouts in England, with buddies (and they are buddies) LeBron James and Kevin Durant horsing around. And LeBron coming up with his new “unstoppable move.”
Not sure it’s unstoppable, but it just gave Durant an “H” if nothing else.
If this is how serious the USA is taking their next exhibition game… actually, I’m pretty good with that. You know this team is putting in the work.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31