Jul 18, 2012, 8:30 PM EDT
I really want him to try and pull this out against Great Britian on Thursday night. Or maybe against Tunisia in the actual Olympics.
Above is a little highlight from Team USA’s workouts in England, with buddies (and they are buddies) LeBron James and Kevin Durant horsing around. And LeBron coming up with his new “unstoppable move.”
Not sure it’s unstoppable, but it just gave Durant an “H” if nothing else.
If this is how serious the USA is taking their next exhibition game… actually, I’m pretty good with that. You know this team is putting in the work.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18