Jul 17, 2012, 3:49 PM EST
The “kiss cam” is ubiquitous at all NBA games now — the camera frames a man and women, puts the couple on the big screen and they are expected to kiss. A little PDA for entertainment’s sake.
Except, Michelle Obama seemed to want none of it the first time she and her husband Barack — the president and huge basketball fan — went up on the screen during the USA/Brazil game in Washington D.C. Monday night. That or they didn’t see it. Either way they had to come back to them for a kiss.
She still doesn’t look that thrilled. But she plays along. Pretty much the same reaction my wife would have.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24