Jul 17, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
The “kiss cam” is ubiquitous at all NBA games now — the camera frames a man and women, puts the couple on the big screen and they are expected to kiss. A little PDA for entertainment’s sake.
Except, Michelle Obama seemed to want none of it the first time she and her husband Barack — the president and huge basketball fan — went up on the screen during the USA/Brazil game in Washington D.C. Monday night. That or they didn’t see it. Either way they had to come back to them for a kiss.
She still doesn’t look that thrilled. But she plays along. Pretty much the same reaction my wife would have.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28