Jul 17, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
The “kiss cam” is ubiquitous at all NBA games now — the camera frames a man and women, puts the couple on the big screen and they are expected to kiss. A little PDA for entertainment’s sake.
Except, Michelle Obama seemed to want none of it the first time she and her husband Barack — the president and huge basketball fan — went up on the screen during the USA/Brazil game in Washington D.C. Monday night. That or they didn’t see it. Either way they had to come back to them for a kiss.
She still doesn’t look that thrilled. But she plays along. Pretty much the same reaction my wife would have.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29