Jul 17, 2012, 3:49 PM EDT
The “kiss cam” is ubiquitous at all NBA games now — the camera frames a man and women, puts the couple on the big screen and they are expected to kiss. A little PDA for entertainment’s sake.
Except, Michelle Obama seemed to want none of it the first time she and her husband Barack — the president and huge basketball fan — went up on the screen during the USA/Brazil game in Washington D.C. Monday night. That or they didn’t see it. Either way they had to come back to them for a kiss.
She still doesn’t look that thrilled. But she plays along. Pretty much the same reaction my wife would have.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31