Jul 14, 2012, 2:30 PM EST
This is just nuts. In every way. Steve Nash had to have concerns about how the Lakers fans would react to him after he’s beaten them so many times throughout the years including two eliminations in the first-round in back-to-back years and a tight Western Conference Finals in 2009.
But he feels better after Lakers fans decided to welcome him. With a beer. By handing it to him from one car to another. At full speed. On a highway.
That sound you hear is Nash’s agent, Mitch Kupchak, and the NBA having a heart attack.
It’s also pretty awesome.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)