Jul 14, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
This is just nuts. In every way. Steve Nash had to have concerns about how the Lakers fans would react to him after he’s beaten them so many times throughout the years including two eliminations in the first-round in back-to-back years and a tight Western Conference Finals in 2009.
But he feels better after Lakers fans decided to welcome him. With a beer. By handing it to him from one car to another. At full speed. On a highway.
That sound you hear is Nash’s agent, Mitch Kupchak, and the NBA having a heart attack.
It’s also pretty awesome.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 0
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 12
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11