Jul 14, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS — J.R. Smith’s time playing in China during the lockout was… eventful. We’ll be kind and call it eventful.
So, sure, he’d go back. He was at NBA Summer League Saturday and talked about it his time in China.
“It was a humbling experience, Smith said. “It was definitely a culture shock, even basketball is different over there. But it was an interesting time, it was fun.
“Hopefully I’ll do it again some time, maybe at the end of my career.”
Okay. We’ll see if he is invited back.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28