Jul 14, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS — J.R. Smith’s time playing in China during the lockout was… eventful. We’ll be kind and call it eventful.
So, sure, he’d go back. He was at NBA Summer League Saturday and talked about it his time in China.
“It was a humbling experience, Smith said. “It was definitely a culture shock, even basketball is different over there. But it was an interesting time, it was fun.
“Hopefully I’ll do it again some time, maybe at the end of my career.”
Okay. We’ll see if he is invited back.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9