Jul 14, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS — J.R. Smith’s time playing in China during the lockout was… eventful. We’ll be kind and call it eventful.
So, sure, he’d go back. He was at NBA Summer League Saturday and talked about it his time in China.
“It was a humbling experience, Smith said. “It was definitely a culture shock, even basketball is different over there. But it was an interesting time, it was fun.
“Hopefully I’ll do it again some time, maybe at the end of my career.”
Okay. We’ll see if he is invited back.
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 1
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 8
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 4
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 12