Jul 14, 2012, 7:27 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS — J.R. Smith’s time playing in China during the lockout was… eventful. We’ll be kind and call it eventful.
So, sure, he’d go back. He was at NBA Summer League Saturday and talked about it his time in China.
“It was a humbling experience, Smith said. “It was definitely a culture shock, even basketball is different over there. But it was an interesting time, it was fun.
“Hopefully I’ll do it again some time, maybe at the end of my career.”
Okay. We’ll see if he is invited back.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 14
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3