Jul 13, 2012, 11:12 AM EST
That is classic.
Kyrie Irving challenges Kobe Bryant to a 1-on-1 game for $50K (with talk of a charity involved at one point) and then the trash talk ensues. Just stick with the video, get past the agreement and watch Kobe just be Kobe. Revel in his Kobeness. This is the new gunslinger in town challenging the current champ.
Irving tells Kobe “You’re not going to lock me up.” Kobe responds saying he’ll need a pick to get Kobe off him. And Kobe calls him “sonny.”
Kobe Bryant can drop 50 large like you can drop money on a Diet Coke, and while is not poor it’s still a chunk of change for him.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5