Jul 13, 2012, 11:12 AM EDT
That is classic.
Kyrie Irving challenges Kobe Bryant to a 1-on-1 game for $50K (with talk of a charity involved at one point) and then the trash talk ensues. Just stick with the video, get past the agreement and watch Kobe just be Kobe. Revel in his Kobeness. This is the new gunslinger in town challenging the current champ.
Irving tells Kobe “You’re not going to lock me up.” Kobe responds saying he’ll need a pick to get Kobe off him. And Kobe calls him “sonny.”
Kobe Bryant can drop 50 large like you can drop money on a Diet Coke, and while is not poor it’s still a chunk of change for him.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 0
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 4
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 16
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3