Jul 13, 2012, 10:58 PM EST
The book now on top of every hoops junkie’s reading list is Sports Illustrated’s Jack McCallum’s new book on the Dream Team. Not just because of what Clyde Drexler said about Magic Johnson, or because of what Kobe thinks, but because this book will tell stories and add depth to the best basketball team ever assembled.
PBT already had a great in-depth interview with McCallum about the book, then on Friday he swung by NBC Sports Network’s Sports Talk to discuss the book.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 1
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 2
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 8
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)