Jul 12, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
This is the practice where Blake Griffin injured his knee. An injury that required him to leave Team USA and head back to Los Angeles for an MRI and to be looked at by Clippers team doctors.
You can’t tell a lot from the video, particularly the second play, the view is obscured. It was just a fluke thing on a landing after an “I’m not just surrendering the dunk” foul.
Hat tip to the fantastic international hoops site Sportando for finding this video.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 4
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 4
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 45
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33