Jul 12, 2012, 8:04 PM EDT
This is the practice where Blake Griffin injured his knee. An injury that required him to leave Team USA and head back to Los Angeles for an MRI and to be looked at by Clippers team doctors.
You can’t tell a lot from the video, particularly the second play, the view is obscured. It was just a fluke thing on a landing after an “I’m not just surrendering the dunk” foul.
Hat tip to the fantastic international hoops site Sportando for finding this video.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10