Jul 12, 2012, 8:04 PM EST
This is the practice where Blake Griffin injured his knee. An injury that required him to leave Team USA and head back to Los Angeles for an MRI and to be looked at by Clippers team doctors.
You can’t tell a lot from the video, particularly the second play, the view is obscured. It was just a fluke thing on a landing after an “I’m not just surrendering the dunk” foul.
Hat tip to the fantastic international hoops site Sportando for finding this video.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6