Jul 12, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The lowly Bobcats just got better.
This is a good move, it gives the Bobcats a more known, steady entity to pair with Kemba Walker at the point. Sessions is a good pick-and-roll point guard who attacks and gets points for himself and sets others up. With the Lakers at the end of last season he averaged 12.7 points while shooing 47.9 percent (48 percent from three) and he averaged 6.2 assists per game. Sessions struggled for the Lakers in his first playoffs ever. The Lakers still talked about brining him back, but after signing Steve Nash there was no need.
Sessions is an upgrade at the point for the Bobcats. Good signing. And he won’t have to worry about his playoff performance this year.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18