Jul 12, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The lowly Bobcats just got better.
This is a good move, it gives the Bobcats a more known, steady entity to pair with Kemba Walker at the point. Sessions is a good pick-and-roll point guard who attacks and gets points for himself and sets others up. With the Lakers at the end of last season he averaged 12.7 points while shooing 47.9 percent (48 percent from three) and he averaged 6.2 assists per game. Sessions struggled for the Lakers in his first playoffs ever. The Lakers still talked about brining him back, but after signing Steve Nash there was no need.
Sessions is an upgrade at the point for the Bobcats. Good signing. And he won’t have to worry about his playoff performance this year.
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 1
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 6
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 30
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 10