Jul 12, 2012, 2:16 PM EST
The lowly Bobcats just got better.
This is a good move, it gives the Bobcats a more known, steady entity to pair with Kemba Walker at the point. Sessions is a good pick-and-roll point guard who attacks and gets points for himself and sets others up. With the Lakers at the end of last season he averaged 12.7 points while shooing 47.9 percent (48 percent from three) and he averaged 6.2 assists per game. Sessions struggled for the Lakers in his first playoffs ever. The Lakers still talked about brining him back, but after signing Steve Nash there was no need.
Sessions is an upgrade at the point for the Bobcats. Good signing. And he won’t have to worry about his playoff performance this year.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8