Jul 12, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The lowly Bobcats just got better.
This is a good move, it gives the Bobcats a more known, steady entity to pair with Kemba Walker at the point. Sessions is a good pick-and-roll point guard who attacks and gets points for himself and sets others up. With the Lakers at the end of last season he averaged 12.7 points while shooing 47.9 percent (48 percent from three) and he averaged 6.2 assists per game. Sessions struggled for the Lakers in his first playoffs ever. The Lakers still talked about brining him back, but after signing Steve Nash there was no need.
Sessions is an upgrade at the point for the Bobcats. Good signing. And he won’t have to worry about his playoff performance this year.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 8
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 28
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 38
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 28
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85