Jul 12, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The lowly Bobcats just got better.
This is a good move, it gives the Bobcats a more known, steady entity to pair with Kemba Walker at the point. Sessions is a good pick-and-roll point guard who attacks and gets points for himself and sets others up. With the Lakers at the end of last season he averaged 12.7 points while shooing 47.9 percent (48 percent from three) and he averaged 6.2 assists per game. Sessions struggled for the Lakers in his first playoffs ever. The Lakers still talked about brining him back, but after signing Steve Nash there was no need.
Sessions is an upgrade at the point for the Bobcats. Good signing. And he won’t have to worry about his playoff performance this year.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 15
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 9
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70