Jul 11, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
This is why guys come back from things like the Olympics as better players.
Blake Griffin needs to work on his perimeter shot, it’s gotten a little better but it’s not a threat teams have to respect yet. Part of hitting that shot is making sure you have space to get your shot off on the wing. And Carmelo Anthony is one of the best at creating just enough space to get his shot off (he doesn’t fear taking the contested jumper, either).
Interesting little video from Team USA practice of Anthony talking to Griffin about how to do a little step back.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 50
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19