Jul 11, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
This is why guys come back from things like the Olympics as better players.
Blake Griffin needs to work on his perimeter shot, it’s gotten a little better but it’s not a threat teams have to respect yet. Part of hitting that shot is making sure you have space to get your shot off on the wing. And Carmelo Anthony is one of the best at creating just enough space to get his shot off (he doesn’t fear taking the contested jumper, either).
Interesting little video from Team USA practice of Anthony talking to Griffin about how to do a little step back.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49