Jul 11, 2012, 1:16 PM EDT
This is why guys come back from things like the Olympics as better players.
Blake Griffin needs to work on his perimeter shot, it’s gotten a little better but it’s not a threat teams have to respect yet. Part of hitting that shot is making sure you have space to get your shot off on the wing. And Carmelo Anthony is one of the best at creating just enough space to get his shot off (he doesn’t fear taking the contested jumper, either).
Interesting little video from Team USA practice of Anthony talking to Griffin about how to do a little step back.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18