Jul 11, 2012, 3:40 PM EDT
Yesterday we told you the Sixers continuing to stockpile swingmen like a squirrel hording nuts for the winter, agreeing to trade for Golden State’s Dorell Wright.
In review, then: Sixers getting Dorell Wright; Warriors getting Jarrett Jack and originally GSW-bound Bosnian draftee Bavcic on way to Hornets
I like that for Golden State, Jack likely comes in as the sixth man and brings with him some scoring and energy. That is not a bad team up in the Bay Area (if everyone can stay healthy).
What does that do for the Hornets? They save $5.4 million next season. It means Greivis Vasquez could be the starting point guard. And you can bet Austin Rivers is going to get some run at the one, to see if that will work.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15