Jul 11, 2012, 3:40 PM EST
Yesterday we told you the Sixers continuing to stockpile swingmen like a squirrel hording nuts for the winter, agreeing to trade for Golden State’s Dorell Wright.
In review, then: Sixers getting Dorell Wright; Warriors getting Jarrett Jack and originally GSW-bound Bosnian draftee Bavcic on way to Hornets
I like that for Golden State, Jack likely comes in as the sixth man and brings with him some scoring and energy. That is not a bad team up in the Bay Area (if everyone can stay healthy).
What does that do for the Hornets? They save $5.4 million next season. It means Greivis Vasquez could be the starting point guard. And you can bet Austin Rivers is going to get some run at the one, to see if that will work.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30