Jul 9, 2012, 11:06 AM EST
As a father with daughters about this age, let me be up front is saying it’s not that hard to get them to cry. Telling them you made round pancakes not Micky Mouse shape can do it.
But if they are emotionally invested at all in something and it doesn’t go like they want, there will be tears. Lots and lots of tears.
And on one level, I think she speaks… er, cries for a lot of Suns fans. This wasn’t easy for them.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5