Jul 9, 2012, 11:06 AM EST
As a father with daughters about this age, let me be up front is saying it’s not that hard to get them to cry. Telling them you made round pancakes not Micky Mouse shape can do it.
But if they are emotionally invested at all in something and it doesn’t go like they want, there will be tears. Lots and lots of tears.
And on one level, I think she speaks… er, cries for a lot of Suns fans. This wasn’t easy for them.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 13
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)