Jul 9, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
As a father with daughters about this age, let me be up front is saying it’s not that hard to get them to cry. Telling them you made round pancakes not Micky Mouse shape can do it.
But if they are emotionally invested at all in something and it doesn’t go like they want, there will be tears. Lots and lots of tears.
And on one level, I think she speaks… er, cries for a lot of Suns fans. This wasn’t easy for them.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 32
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 27
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3