Jul 9, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
As a father with daughters about this age, let me be up front is saying it’s not that hard to get them to cry. Telling them you made round pancakes not Micky Mouse shape can do it.
But if they are emotionally invested at all in something and it doesn’t go like they want, there will be tears. Lots and lots of tears.
And on one level, I think she speaks… er, cries for a lot of Suns fans. This wasn’t easy for them.
Hat tip to the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8