Jul 9, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
The only reason Dwyane Wade isn’t running with Team USA and otherwise melting in the Las Vegas heat right now is his left knee wouldn’t let him. He needed it drained during the playoffs and was dragging his left leg around, his trademark explosiveness cut down.
This is supposed to keep him sidelined for about two months, meaning he should be ready to go when Heat training camp opens in October. If he and Chris Bosh can stay healthy, and with the addition of Ray Allen, the Heat should be better next season. Which is bad news for 29 other teams.
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 1
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 6
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 30
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 10