Jul 9, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
The only reason Dwyane Wade isn’t running with Team USA and otherwise melting in the Las Vegas heat right now is his left knee wouldn’t let him. He needed it drained during the playoffs and was dragging his left leg around, his trademark explosiveness cut down.
This is supposed to keep him sidelined for about two months, meaning he should be ready to go when Heat training camp opens in October. If he and Chris Bosh can stay healthy, and with the addition of Ray Allen, the Heat should be better next season. Which is bad news for 29 other teams.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19