Jul 6, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long.
Chris Paul was forced to leave to get an X-ray after hurting his thumb. The Americans don’t believe the injury is serious and hope Paul can practice Saturday.
Pretty much every reporter there tweeted this was precautionary and no big deal, so you can exhale. Sounds like he is fine.
The bigger injury note is that Anthony Davis, the No. 1 overall pick of the New Orleans Hornets sat out practice due to his sprained ankle. When that injury first happened it was called a “severe” sprain that might force him to miss camp, but then it was spun by the PR machine as not that bad and he would be at camp.
Well, he was there. He was already a long shot to make the team. Read the tea leafs from there yourself.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8