Jul 6, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long.
Chris Paul was forced to leave to get an X-ray after hurting his thumb. The Americans don’t believe the injury is serious and hope Paul can practice Saturday.
Pretty much every reporter there tweeted this was precautionary and no big deal, so you can exhale. Sounds like he is fine.
The bigger injury note is that Anthony Davis, the No. 1 overall pick of the New Orleans Hornets sat out practice due to his sprained ankle. When that injury first happened it was called a “severe” sprain that might force him to miss camp, but then it was spun by the PR machine as not that bad and he would be at camp.
Well, he was there. He was already a long shot to make the team. Read the tea leafs from there yourself.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 19
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13