Jul 6, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT
Well, that didn’t take long.
Chris Paul was forced to leave to get an X-ray after hurting his thumb. The Americans don’t believe the injury is serious and hope Paul can practice Saturday.
Pretty much every reporter there tweeted this was precautionary and no big deal, so you can exhale. Sounds like he is fine.
The bigger injury note is that Anthony Davis, the No. 1 overall pick of the New Orleans Hornets sat out practice due to his sprained ankle. When that injury first happened it was called a “severe” sprain that might force him to miss camp, but then it was spun by the PR machine as not that bad and he would be at camp.
Well, he was there. He was already a long shot to make the team. Read the tea leafs from there yourself.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 4
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16