Jul 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that everyday.
As a man with young daughters, I’m more familiar with balloon sculptures than I care to be, and frankly people who are good at it build impressive things. And I will say — building a life-size LeBron James out of balloons is an impressive feat. BYU student Joel Zae pulls it off.
But it’s creepy. I think we can all admit that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this video. My favorite moment, you can see Zae check messages on his phone at one point.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 38
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18