Jul 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EST
Well, you don’t see that everyday.
As a man with young daughters, I’m more familiar with balloon sculptures than I care to be, and frankly people who are good at it build impressive things. And I will say — building a life-size LeBron James out of balloons is an impressive feat. BYU student Joel Zae pulls it off.
But it’s creepy. I think we can all admit that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this video. My favorite moment, you can see Zae check messages on his phone at one point.
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23