Jul 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that everyday.
As a man with young daughters, I’m more familiar with balloon sculptures than I care to be, and frankly people who are good at it build impressive things. And I will say — building a life-size LeBron James out of balloons is an impressive feat. BYU student Joel Zae pulls it off.
But it’s creepy. I think we can all admit that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this video. My favorite moment, you can see Zae check messages on his phone at one point.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50