Jul 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that everyday.
As a man with young daughters, I’m more familiar with balloon sculptures than I care to be, and frankly people who are good at it build impressive things. And I will say — building a life-size LeBron James out of balloons is an impressive feat. BYU student Joel Zae pulls it off.
But it’s creepy. I think we can all admit that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this video. My favorite moment, you can see Zae check messages on his phone at one point.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13