Jul 3, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Well, you don’t see that everyday.
As a man with young daughters, I’m more familiar with balloon sculptures than I care to be, and frankly people who are good at it build impressive things. And I will say — building a life-size LeBron James out of balloons is an impressive feat. BYU student Joel Zae pulls it off.
But it’s creepy. I think we can all admit that.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for this video. My favorite moment, you can see Zae check messages on his phone at one point.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29