Jul 3, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If true, can Steve Nash look at this as anything other than disrespect?
Take that with a grain of salt. But the two years thing was expected from Phoenix, that I don’t doubt. On the money side, that would be about half what the Raptors have already offered if true.
The Knicks are still trying to do a sign-and-trade to bring in Nash to his summer home, while if Deron Williams stays in Brooklyn you can bet Dallas will jump in with a healthy offer for Nash to reunite him with Dirk Nowitzki.
Nash would be smart to be patient and let the market come to him. He’ll get both money and a good landing spot if he’s patient.
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 0
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0
- CP3 who? Clippers come from behind to take Game 1 from Rockets on road. 14
- Bulls ride hot start, strong shooting night to Game 1 win in Cleveland 22
- Chris Paul out for Game 1 of Clippers-Rockets series 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry is the MVP for a modern NBA 13
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls 6
- PBT Extra: Can Jimmy Butler have success slowing LeBron James? 4