Jul 3, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If true, can Steve Nash look at this as anything other than disrespect?
Take that with a grain of salt. But the two years thing was expected from Phoenix, that I don’t doubt. On the money side, that would be about half what the Raptors have already offered if true.
The Knicks are still trying to do a sign-and-trade to bring in Nash to his summer home, while if Deron Williams stays in Brooklyn you can bet Dallas will jump in with a healthy offer for Nash to reunite him with Dirk Nowitzki.
Nash would be smart to be patient and let the market come to him. He’ll get both money and a good landing spot if he’s patient.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55