Jul 3, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If true, can Steve Nash look at this as anything other than disrespect?
Take that with a grain of salt. But the two years thing was expected from Phoenix, that I don’t doubt. On the money side, that would be about half what the Raptors have already offered if true.
The Knicks are still trying to do a sign-and-trade to bring in Nash to his summer home, while if Deron Williams stays in Brooklyn you can bet Dallas will jump in with a healthy offer for Nash to reunite him with Dirk Nowitzki.
Nash would be smart to be patient and let the market come to him. He’ll get both money and a good landing spot if he’s patient.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18