Jul 3, 2012, 8:59 AM EDT
If true, can Steve Nash look at this as anything other than disrespect?
Take that with a grain of salt. But the two years thing was expected from Phoenix, that I don’t doubt. On the money side, that would be about half what the Raptors have already offered if true.
The Knicks are still trying to do a sign-and-trade to bring in Nash to his summer home, while if Deron Williams stays in Brooklyn you can bet Dallas will jump in with a healthy offer for Nash to reunite him with Dirk Nowitzki.
Nash would be smart to be patient and let the market come to him. He’ll get both money and a good landing spot if he’s patient.
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 7
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 21
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2