Jul 3, 2012, 8:59 AM EST
If true, can Steve Nash look at this as anything other than disrespect?
Take that with a grain of salt. But the two years thing was expected from Phoenix, that I don’t doubt. On the money side, that would be about half what the Raptors have already offered if true.
The Knicks are still trying to do a sign-and-trade to bring in Nash to his summer home, while if Deron Williams stays in Brooklyn you can bet Dallas will jump in with a healthy offer for Nash to reunite him with Dirk Nowitzki.
Nash would be smart to be patient and let the market come to him. He’ll get both money and a good landing spot if he’s patient.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5