Jul 2, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
You were probably thinking this morning, “What would be the most Thunder kind of car ever?”
Here’s your answer, see the photo to the right (and below). That is a 1996 Suzuki X-90 completely Thundered-out by Oklahoma City’s own Drew Hooper. Who apparently said to himself one day, “I want a car with a picture of James Harden‘s beard on it” then things just got out of control. You have Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins and on down the line.
Hooper is selling the car on Craigslist. So it can be yours. Just know when you pick up a girl for a date in this — then she sees the drivers side window doesn’t work and the car has no working AC in Oklahoma City in the summer — it’s not going to go well. But if that doesn’t bother you, well, you’d have the most Thuderific car ever.
Hat tip to All Ball at NBA.com.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 36
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38