Jul 2, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
You were probably thinking this morning, “What would be the most Thunder kind of car ever?”
Here’s your answer, see the photo to the right (and below). That is a 1996 Suzuki X-90 completely Thundered-out by Oklahoma City’s own Drew Hooper. Who apparently said to himself one day, “I want a car with a picture of James Harden‘s beard on it” then things just got out of control. You have Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins and on down the line.
Hooper is selling the car on Craigslist. So it can be yours. Just know when you pick up a girl for a date in this — then she sees the drivers side window doesn’t work and the car has no working AC in Oklahoma City in the summer — it’s not going to go well. But if that doesn’t bother you, well, you’d have the most Thuderific car ever.
Hat tip to All Ball at NBA.com.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17