Jul 2, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
You were probably thinking this morning, “What would be the most Thunder kind of car ever?”
Here’s your answer, see the photo to the right (and below). That is a 1996 Suzuki X-90 completely Thundered-out by Oklahoma City’s own Drew Hooper. Who apparently said to himself one day, “I want a car with a picture of James Harden‘s beard on it” then things just got out of control. You have Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins and on down the line.
Hooper is selling the car on Craigslist. So it can be yours. Just know when you pick up a girl for a date in this — then she sees the drivers side window doesn’t work and the car has no working AC in Oklahoma City in the summer — it’s not going to go well. But if that doesn’t bother you, well, you’d have the most Thuderific car ever.
Hat tip to All Ball at NBA.com.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32