Jul 2, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
You were probably thinking this morning, “What would be the most Thunder kind of car ever?”
Here’s your answer, see the photo to the right (and below). That is a 1996 Suzuki X-90 completely Thundered-out by Oklahoma City’s own Drew Hooper. Who apparently said to himself one day, “I want a car with a picture of James Harden‘s beard on it” then things just got out of control. You have Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins and on down the line.
Hooper is selling the car on Craigslist. So it can be yours. Just know when you pick up a girl for a date in this — then she sees the drivers side window doesn’t work and the car has no working AC in Oklahoma City in the summer — it’s not going to go well. But if that doesn’t bother you, well, you’d have the most Thuderific car ever.
Hat tip to All Ball at NBA.com.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17