Jul 2, 2012, 4:49 PM EDT
You were probably thinking this morning, “What would be the most Thunder kind of car ever?”
Here’s your answer, see the photo to the right (and below). That is a 1996 Suzuki X-90 completely Thundered-out by Oklahoma City’s own Drew Hooper. Who apparently said to himself one day, “I want a car with a picture of James Harden‘s beard on it” then things just got out of control. You have Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins and on down the line.
Hooper is selling the car on Craigslist. So it can be yours. Just know when you pick up a girl for a date in this — then she sees the drivers side window doesn’t work and the car has no working AC in Oklahoma City in the summer — it’s not going to go well. But if that doesn’t bother you, well, you’d have the most Thuderific car ever.
Hat tip to All Ball at NBA.com.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48