Jun 27, 2012, 9:19 AM EDT
David Letterman is a Midwestern boy — born in the basketball state of Indiana, attended college at Ball State. From the day of “the decision” Letterman sounded like a lot of Americans who were frustrated with LeBron James and Letterman poked at him in his monologues.
When LeBron strolled onto his stage Tuesday night, Letterman didn’t back off: “Now that you’ve got this out of your system, are you ready to go back to Cleveland and play some ball?” LeBron laughed and said right now he’s not playing ball anywhere. Letterman said he was furious at LeBron and talked about it for a while, LeBron handled the questions pretty well.
The interview also talked Heat, cramping in the finals and the upcoming London Olympics.
Hat tip to HoopsHype.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 9
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 35
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19