Jun 27, 2012, 9:19 AM EDT
David Letterman is a Midwestern boy — born in the basketball state of Indiana, attended college at Ball State. From the day of “the decision” Letterman sounded like a lot of Americans who were frustrated with LeBron James and Letterman poked at him in his monologues.
When LeBron strolled onto his stage Tuesday night, Letterman didn’t back off: “Now that you’ve got this out of your system, are you ready to go back to Cleveland and play some ball?” LeBron laughed and said right now he’s not playing ball anywhere. Letterman said he was furious at LeBron and talked about it for a while, LeBron handled the questions pretty well.
The interview also talked Heat, cramping in the finals and the upcoming London Olympics.
Hat tip to HoopsHype.
- Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension 6
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 43
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 19
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70