Jun 27, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And as the draft nears, the rumors are flying fast and furious.
On that passes the smell test is this from Chris Broussard of ESPN on twitter:
Lots of teams calling Denver to trade for Nuggets’ young players. 1 of several moves being discussed: Wilson Chandler to G State for 7th pick
Wilson Chandler could fit with Golden State playing the three — if he is fully back from the hip surgery he had that ended his last season. He’s a quality small forward who can hit the three and defend. If this went through, Golden State’s starting lineup would be Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Chandler, David Lee and Andrew Bogut. If that lineup stays healthy (there are questions) and if the guys who have been injured can return to near former form, that’s a pretty good starting five.
It may not be this move, but don’t be shocked if Denver makes a move and if Golden State jumps out of the No. 7 spot.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 0
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 7
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 48
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29