Jun 27, 2012, 1:08 PM EDT
And as the draft nears, the rumors are flying fast and furious.
On that passes the smell test is this from Chris Broussard of ESPN on twitter:
Lots of teams calling Denver to trade for Nuggets’ young players. 1 of several moves being discussed: Wilson Chandler to G State for 7th pick
Wilson Chandler could fit with Golden State playing the three — if he is fully back from the hip surgery he had that ended his last season. He’s a quality small forward who can hit the three and defend. If this went through, Golden State’s starting lineup would be Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Chandler, David Lee and Andrew Bogut. If that lineup stays healthy (there are questions) and if the guys who have been injured can return to near former form, that’s a pretty good starting five.
It may not be this move, but don’t be shocked if Denver makes a move and if Golden State jumps out of the No. 7 spot.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 1
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 7
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6