Jun 26, 2012, 2:10 PM EST
Presumptive No. 1 overall pick Anthony Davis was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Monday night, and on top of pimping a phone app, he got to shoot some random object through a hoop with Fallon — a bowl of Mardi Gras beads, a Chicago-style hot dog, even a fan.
You never know how a draft pick is going to turn out in the NBA, but we do now know Davis is good at shooting random objects.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11