Jun 26, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Presumptive No. 1 overall pick Anthony Davis was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Monday night, and on top of pimping a phone app, he got to shoot some random object through a hoop with Fallon — a bowl of Mardi Gras beads, a Chicago-style hot dog, even a fan.
You never know how a draft pick is going to turn out in the NBA, but we do now know Davis is good at shooting random objects.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 1
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 12
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36