Jun 26, 2012, 2:10 PM EDT
Presumptive No. 1 overall pick Anthony Davis was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Monday night, and on top of pimping a phone app, he got to shoot some random object through a hoop with Fallon — a bowl of Mardi Gras beads, a Chicago-style hot dog, even a fan.
You never know how a draft pick is going to turn out in the NBA, but we do now know Davis is good at shooting random objects.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49