Jun 25, 2012, 3:26 PM EST
Not that they really need an excuse to party down in South Beach, but they’ve had one for a few days.
LeBron James brought his talents there and it resulted in an NBA title. And that means a parade through the streets of the city, as is the tradition. Miami’s parade was today and above are a few highlights. This ended in a rally inside American Airlines Arena, where this time they actually earned the right to throw a championship party.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)