Jun 25, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Not that they really need an excuse to party down in South Beach, but they’ve had one for a few days.
LeBron James brought his talents there and it resulted in an NBA title. And that means a parade through the streets of the city, as is the tradition. Miami’s parade was today and above are a few highlights. This ended in a rally inside American Airlines Arena, where this time they actually earned the right to throw a championship party.
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 11
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 17
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 51
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 4
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 17
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22