Jun 22, 2012, 1:56 AM EST
It has always been the fear of other teams facing the Miami Heat — with two of the best dribble penetration guys in the league in LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, if they their shooters started knocking down threes they were going to be unbeatable.
As evidence, we present you every three from the Heat’s title-clinching 121-106 Game 5 win Thursday night.
Not that the Thunder did a terrible job contesting. Note that the Heat had fantastic ball movement. Note that Mike Miller really isn’t this good anymore but was for a night.
Scott Brooks nightmare will look a lot like this video.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 0
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 10
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31