Jun 22, 2012, 1:56 AM EST
It has always been the fear of other teams facing the Miami Heat — with two of the best dribble penetration guys in the league in LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, if they their shooters started knocking down threes they were going to be unbeatable.
As evidence, we present you every three from the Heat’s title-clinching 121-106 Game 5 win Thursday night.
Not that the Thunder did a terrible job contesting. Note that the Heat had fantastic ball movement. Note that Mike Miller really isn’t this good anymore but was for a night.
Scott Brooks nightmare will look a lot like this video.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)