Jun 21, 2012, 4:32 PM EST
We are just one week away from the NBA draft, and that means there are more rumors and reports than James Harden has beard combs.
Here are some highlights of the buzz on Thursday:
• The Bobcats are still looking to move the No. 2 overall pick, but they don’t want to go farther down the ladder than about No. 6 and they want quality prospect back with it, reports ProBasketballDraft (not affiliated with this site). That’s not really new so much as a confirmation of what we have already heard. I also bet it doesn’t happen.
• Michael Kidd-Gilchrist has worked out for the Bobcats, Wizards and Cavaliers and that’s going to be it. He is almost certainly going between 2 and 4 and he knows it. Actually, almost certainly 2 or 4 — the Wizards just traded for Trevor Ariza they don’t need another three fighting for minutes out there. Then again, they are the Wizards. If he did fall to 5 the Kings would grab him in a heartbeat.
• Michigan State’s Draymond Green is a guy that teams later in the first round really seem to like.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54