Jun 20, 2012, 1:42 PM EDT
These NBA finals have been fun. Entertaining. Two teams both giving it full effort. The total score through four games is Miami +5. That’s it. The series has been that close. The only sad part is that they may not go on a whole lot longer.
So take a moment to enjoy Game 4 — which had enough twists and turns for its own roller coaster — before we shift our focus on the Game 5. This is the micro-movie for Game 4 as put together by NBA.com, who is killing it with this series.
Try to savor the fact there has been a lot of great basketball played.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7