Jun 18, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
Today in PBT Extra Tiffany and I talk about how the Thunder have looked inexperienced for the first time these playoffs, how LeBron James looks more comfortable and what all that means for Game 4.
I expect a more desperate Thunder team come Tuesday night, they know they can’t go down 3-1. But this has been a close series and that energy — plus Kevin Durant, James Harden and Russell Westbrook all playing well on the same night — may well be enough to even this series.
Go down 3-1 and… well no team has ever come back from that in the NBA finals.
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 16
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 7
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 17
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6