Jun 18, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
Today in PBT Extra Tiffany and I talk about how the Thunder have looked inexperienced for the first time these playoffs, how LeBron James looks more comfortable and what all that means for Game 4.
I expect a more desperate Thunder team come Tuesday night, they know they can’t go down 3-1. But this has been a close series and that energy — plus Kevin Durant, James Harden and Russell Westbrook all playing well on the same night — may well be enough to even this series.
Go down 3-1 and… well no team has ever come back from that in the NBA finals.
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 1
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 27
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26