Jun 18, 2012, 9:44 PM EDT
Today in PBT Extra Tiffany and I talk about how the Thunder have looked inexperienced for the first time these playoffs, how LeBron James looks more comfortable and what all that means for Game 4.
I expect a more desperate Thunder team come Tuesday night, they know they can’t go down 3-1. But this has been a close series and that energy — plus Kevin Durant, James Harden and Russell Westbrook all playing well on the same night — may well be enough to even this series.
Go down 3-1 and… well no team has ever come back from that in the NBA finals.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9