Jun 15, 2012, 9:46 AM EDT
What I enjoy most about Dwyane Wade‘s post-game press conferences these playoffs is how the wrap on his finger always matches the color of his shirt. I’m not kidding. Does it every game.
Here is the video of Erik Spoelstra, Scott Brooks, Kevin Durant and Wade talking about Game 2, a 100-96 Miami win that evened the series at 1-1. After the game everyone asked from the Thunder dodged the question about the foul on Durant’s final shot attempt, with Brooks saying he wanted to focus on the first six minutes of the game, not one play at the end.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18