Jun 14, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
When you think of America’s greatest singer songwriters — Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc — you always want to include Mike Tyson in that group. Because if you don’t he might punch you.
Jimmy Kimmel had the brilliant idea of having Tyson pen a tribute to LeBron James. This is the result. I think it’s clear from the video Tyson is a better guitar player than we thought.
If this doesn’t get LeBron fired up for Game 2 nothing will.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91