Jun 14, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
When you think of America’s greatest singer songwriters — Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc — you always want to include Mike Tyson in that group. Because if you don’t he might punch you.
Jimmy Kimmel had the brilliant idea of having Tyson pen a tribute to LeBron James. This is the result. I think it’s clear from the video Tyson is a better guitar player than we thought.
If this doesn’t get LeBron fired up for Game 2 nothing will.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 11
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 29
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 6
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 44
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31