Jun 14, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
When you think of America’s greatest singer songwriters — Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc — you always want to include Mike Tyson in that group. Because if you don’t he might punch you.
Jimmy Kimmel had the brilliant idea of having Tyson pen a tribute to LeBron James. This is the result. I think it’s clear from the video Tyson is a better guitar player than we thought.
If this doesn’t get LeBron fired up for Game 2 nothing will.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26