Jun 14, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
When you think of America’s greatest singer songwriters — Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc — you always want to include Mike Tyson in that group. Because if you don’t he might punch you.
Jimmy Kimmel had the brilliant idea of having Tyson pen a tribute to LeBron James. This is the result. I think it’s clear from the video Tyson is a better guitar player than we thought.
If this doesn’t get LeBron fired up for Game 2 nothing will.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 0
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 6
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)