Jun 14, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
When you think of America’s greatest singer songwriters — Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc — you always want to include Mike Tyson in that group. Because if you don’t he might punch you.
Jimmy Kimmel had the brilliant idea of having Tyson pen a tribute to LeBron James. This is the result. I think it’s clear from the video Tyson is a better guitar player than we thought.
If this doesn’t get LeBron fired up for Game 2 nothing will.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10