Jun 13, 2012, 1:08 AM EDT
It’s really hard to pick one Kevin Durant highlight from this game to show. Really, we could just post the entire fourth quarter.
But instead, we’ll go back to the second quarter, when KD drove the land and threw down a signature dunk over Chris Bosh. At the time it seemed a mirage, a moment of great offense in a sea of pretty bland Thunder play. But it was really foreshadowing. The Heat would get over their jitters and find their game in the third quarter, cranking up their defense then getting out and running.
And the Heat, they have a fourth quarter to explain. Again. Because it looked a lot like this second quarter throwdown.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5