Jun 13, 2012, 1:08 AM EST
It’s really hard to pick one Kevin Durant highlight from this game to show. Really, we could just post the entire fourth quarter.
But instead, we’ll go back to the second quarter, when KD drove the land and threw down a signature dunk over Chris Bosh. At the time it seemed a mirage, a moment of great offense in a sea of pretty bland Thunder play. But it was really foreshadowing. The Heat would get over their jitters and find their game in the third quarter, cranking up their defense then getting out and running.
And the Heat, they have a fourth quarter to explain. Again. Because it looked a lot like this second quarter throwdown.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13