Jun 13, 2012, 1:08 AM EDT
It’s really hard to pick one Kevin Durant highlight from this game to show. Really, we could just post the entire fourth quarter.
But instead, we’ll go back to the second quarter, when KD drove the land and threw down a signature dunk over Chris Bosh. At the time it seemed a mirage, a moment of great offense in a sea of pretty bland Thunder play. But it was really foreshadowing. The Heat would get over their jitters and find their game in the third quarter, cranking up their defense then getting out and running.
And the Heat, they have a fourth quarter to explain. Again. Because it looked a lot like this second quarter throwdown.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 6
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 10
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 32
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 8