Jun 13, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The Chesapeake Energy Arena was rocking Tuesday night with blue-shirt clad Oklahomans who treat a Thunder game like a college football game — it is loud and raucous. The loudest arena in the NBA.
Unless you ask Bosh. Here’s his quote, via Eye on Basketball.
“Everybody keeps talking about how loud it is,” Bosh said. “It’s regular. We’ve been in a lot of other arenas and it’s about the same. Once it gets really loud, it’s all about the same.”
It’s not regular in there. It’s deafening. It’s part of what inspired the Thunder’s come-from-behind win.
Some guys play better when the crowd is against them, when the boos rain down on them. Not sure if Chris Bosh is one of those guys, but we’ll find out Thursday.
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 0
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 28
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 31
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay