Jun 13, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The Chesapeake Energy Arena was rocking Tuesday night with blue-shirt clad Oklahomans who treat a Thunder game like a college football game — it is loud and raucous. The loudest arena in the NBA.
Unless you ask Bosh. Here’s his quote, via Eye on Basketball.
“Everybody keeps talking about how loud it is,” Bosh said. “It’s regular. We’ve been in a lot of other arenas and it’s about the same. Once it gets really loud, it’s all about the same.”
It’s not regular in there. It’s deafening. It’s part of what inspired the Thunder’s come-from-behind win.
Some guys play better when the crowd is against them, when the boos rain down on them. Not sure if Chris Bosh is one of those guys, but we’ll find out Thursday.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49