Jun 13, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The Chesapeake Energy Arena was rocking Tuesday night with blue-shirt clad Oklahomans who treat a Thunder game like a college football game — it is loud and raucous. The loudest arena in the NBA.
Unless you ask Bosh. Here’s his quote, via Eye on Basketball.
“Everybody keeps talking about how loud it is,” Bosh said. “It’s regular. We’ve been in a lot of other arenas and it’s about the same. Once it gets really loud, it’s all about the same.”
It’s not regular in there. It’s deafening. It’s part of what inspired the Thunder’s come-from-behind win.
Some guys play better when the crowd is against them, when the boos rain down on them. Not sure if Chris Bosh is one of those guys, but we’ll find out Thursday.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 32
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23