Jun 13, 2012, 8:50 AM EDT
The Chesapeake Energy Arena was rocking Tuesday night with blue-shirt clad Oklahomans who treat a Thunder game like a college football game — it is loud and raucous. The loudest arena in the NBA.
Unless you ask Bosh. Here’s his quote, via Eye on Basketball.
“Everybody keeps talking about how loud it is,” Bosh said. “It’s regular. We’ve been in a lot of other arenas and it’s about the same. Once it gets really loud, it’s all about the same.”
It’s not regular in there. It’s deafening. It’s part of what inspired the Thunder’s come-from-behind win.
Some guys play better when the crowd is against them, when the boos rain down on them. Not sure if Chris Bosh is one of those guys, but we’ll find out Thursday.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 0
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48