Jun 12, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
I don’t know much about fashion, I just know I wouldn’t wear what Russell Westbrook has been wearing to postgame interviews these playoffs.
Scott Brooks frankly wouldn’t be caught dead in these shirts either. But he’s the coach — he’s got his players’ backs. Even if there is a generation and taste gap between the two sides.
Brooks said much like in the Thunder offense, Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants. Via the Oklahoman.
“Russell can wear anything,” Brooks said. “He’s great looking, he has an incredible body, a great smile. Anything, he’s going to look good. I have to dress up nice to look decent.”
Can’t really argue that much. But Westbrook should have a talk with Dwyane Wade this series and watch how he dresses.
And make sure you have an extra pair of glasses frames without lenses. That’s key.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 64
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10