Jun 12, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
I don’t know much about fashion, I just know I wouldn’t wear what Russell Westbrook has been wearing to postgame interviews these playoffs.
Scott Brooks frankly wouldn’t be caught dead in these shirts either. But he’s the coach — he’s got his players’ backs. Even if there is a generation and taste gap between the two sides.
Brooks said much like in the Thunder offense, Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants. Via the Oklahoman.
“Russell can wear anything,” Brooks said. “He’s great looking, he has an incredible body, a great smile. Anything, he’s going to look good. I have to dress up nice to look decent.”
Can’t really argue that much. But Westbrook should have a talk with Dwyane Wade this series and watch how he dresses.
And make sure you have an extra pair of glasses frames without lenses. That’s key.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18