Jun 12, 2012, 1:49 PM EST
I don’t know much about fashion, I just know I wouldn’t wear what Russell Westbrook has been wearing to postgame interviews these playoffs.
Scott Brooks frankly wouldn’t be caught dead in these shirts either. But he’s the coach — he’s got his players’ backs. Even if there is a generation and taste gap between the two sides.
Brooks said much like in the Thunder offense, Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants. Via the Oklahoman.
“Russell can wear anything,” Brooks said. “He’s great looking, he has an incredible body, a great smile. Anything, he’s going to look good. I have to dress up nice to look decent.”
Can’t really argue that much. But Westbrook should have a talk with Dwyane Wade this series and watch how he dresses.
And make sure you have an extra pair of glasses frames without lenses. That’s key.
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 0
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 2
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 9
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 7
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)