Jun 12, 2012, 1:49 PM EDT
I don’t know much about fashion, I just know I wouldn’t wear what Russell Westbrook has been wearing to postgame interviews these playoffs.
Scott Brooks frankly wouldn’t be caught dead in these shirts either. But he’s the coach — he’s got his players’ backs. Even if there is a generation and taste gap between the two sides.
Brooks said much like in the Thunder offense, Westbrook has the green light to do whatever he wants. Via the Oklahoman.
“Russell can wear anything,” Brooks said. “He’s great looking, he has an incredible body, a great smile. Anything, he’s going to look good. I have to dress up nice to look decent.”
Can’t really argue that much. But Westbrook should have a talk with Dwyane Wade this series and watch how he dresses.
And make sure you have an extra pair of glasses frames without lenses. That’s key.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 28
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25