Jun 12, 2012, 1:19 AM EDT
Kris Humphries really knows how to pick them.
The man vaulted from solid power forward to over-saturated pop culture stardom by marrying (then 72 days later divorcing) Kim Kardashian is now having problems with another former girlfriend. Trouble that reportedly required him to go to the feds.
Kris Humphries’ lawyers had a telephone conference with FBI agents earlier today TMZ has learned … and they handed over evidence allegedly proving his ex-flame Myla Sinanaj attempted to extort him.
TMZ broke the story … Kris’ camp reached out to the Feds after Myla allegedly demanded a large sum of money in exchange for her silence … regarding incriminating details about her relationship with Kris.
The guy was in a reality television marriage, what more could be not public that we don’t want to know? Actually, don’t answer that.
Maybe it’s best they find a way to just keep the whole thing out of the public eye. Please.
By the way, Humphries is a free agent this summer. Apparently in more ways than one.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31