Jun 12, 2012, 1:19 AM EDT
Kris Humphries really knows how to pick them.
The man vaulted from solid power forward to over-saturated pop culture stardom by marrying (then 72 days later divorcing) Kim Kardashian is now having problems with another former girlfriend. Trouble that reportedly required him to go to the feds.
Kris Humphries’ lawyers had a telephone conference with FBI agents earlier today TMZ has learned … and they handed over evidence allegedly proving his ex-flame Myla Sinanaj attempted to extort him.
TMZ broke the story … Kris’ camp reached out to the Feds after Myla allegedly demanded a large sum of money in exchange for her silence … regarding incriminating details about her relationship with Kris.
The guy was in a reality television marriage, what more could be not public that we don’t want to know? Actually, don’t answer that.
Maybe it’s best they find a way to just keep the whole thing out of the public eye. Please.
By the way, Humphries is a free agent this summer. Apparently in more ways than one.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16