Jun 12, 2012, 1:19 AM EDT
Kris Humphries really knows how to pick them.
The man vaulted from solid power forward to over-saturated pop culture stardom by marrying (then 72 days later divorcing) Kim Kardashian is now having problems with another former girlfriend. Trouble that reportedly required him to go to the feds.
Kris Humphries’ lawyers had a telephone conference with FBI agents earlier today TMZ has learned … and they handed over evidence allegedly proving his ex-flame Myla Sinanaj attempted to extort him.
TMZ broke the story … Kris’ camp reached out to the Feds after Myla allegedly demanded a large sum of money in exchange for her silence … regarding incriminating details about her relationship with Kris.
The guy was in a reality television marriage, what more could be not public that we don’t want to know? Actually, don’t answer that.
Maybe it’s best they find a way to just keep the whole thing out of the public eye. Please.
By the way, Humphries is a free agent this summer. Apparently in more ways than one.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 6
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 43
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record