Jun 12, 2012, 1:19 AM EDT
Kris Humphries really knows how to pick them.
The man vaulted from solid power forward to over-saturated pop culture stardom by marrying (then 72 days later divorcing) Kim Kardashian is now having problems with another former girlfriend. Trouble that reportedly required him to go to the feds.
Kris Humphries’ lawyers had a telephone conference with FBI agents earlier today TMZ has learned … and they handed over evidence allegedly proving his ex-flame Myla Sinanaj attempted to extort him.
TMZ broke the story … Kris’ camp reached out to the Feds after Myla allegedly demanded a large sum of money in exchange for her silence … regarding incriminating details about her relationship with Kris.
The guy was in a reality television marriage, what more could be not public that we don’t want to know? Actually, don’t answer that.
Maybe it’s best they find a way to just keep the whole thing out of the public eye. Please.
By the way, Humphries is a free agent this summer. Apparently in more ways than one.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 44
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11