Jun 12, 2012, 1:19 AM EDT
Kris Humphries really knows how to pick them.
The man vaulted from solid power forward to over-saturated pop culture stardom by marrying (then 72 days later divorcing) Kim Kardashian is now having problems with another former girlfriend. Trouble that reportedly required him to go to the feds.
Kris Humphries’ lawyers had a telephone conference with FBI agents earlier today TMZ has learned … and they handed over evidence allegedly proving his ex-flame Myla Sinanaj attempted to extort him.
TMZ broke the story … Kris’ camp reached out to the Feds after Myla allegedly demanded a large sum of money in exchange for her silence … regarding incriminating details about her relationship with Kris.
The guy was in a reality television marriage, what more could be not public that we don’t want to know? Actually, don’t answer that.
Maybe it’s best they find a way to just keep the whole thing out of the public eye. Please.
By the way, Humphries is a free agent this summer. Apparently in more ways than one.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16