Jun 11, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
I really despise the NBA clutch/closer debate, because it can be arbitrary and it’s easy to pigeonhole guys into being great or terrible in the clutch when the reality for both is closer to the average. Just remember what Rockets GM Daryl Morey (and many others) said — good teams don’t win more close games, good teams avoid being in close games.
Still, let’s be honest — game winning shots are fun to watch. So here are some of the best and most dramatic moments from the NBA season. Something to do on a day off while waiting for the NBA finals to kick in on Tuesday.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron his shots despite good Celtics defense 0
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 18
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 65