Jun 10, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
I’m really not sure about the musical overlay on this one from NBA.com… but the video works.
The Miami Heat succeed when they are having fun — their “flip the switch” moments seem to come when they are comfortable, have fun and the game starts to flow for them from there. They did that in the fourth quarter of Game 7 against Boston, and it carried over into the locker room after the game where an impromptu dance party broke out.
Pretty sure this wasn’t the music, however.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 8
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18