Jun 10, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
I’m really not sure about the musical overlay on this one from NBA.com… but the video works.
The Miami Heat succeed when they are having fun — their “flip the switch” moments seem to come when they are comfortable, have fun and the game starts to flow for them from there. They did that in the fourth quarter of Game 7 against Boston, and it carried over into the locker room after the game where an impromptu dance party broke out.
Pretty sure this wasn’t the music, however.
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 0
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22