Jun 10, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
I’m really not sure about the musical overlay on this one from NBA.com… but the video works.
The Miami Heat succeed when they are having fun — their “flip the switch” moments seem to come when they are comfortable, have fun and the game starts to flow for them from there. They did that in the fourth quarter of Game 7 against Boston, and it carried over into the locker room after the game where an impromptu dance party broke out.
Pretty sure this wasn’t the music, however.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10