Jun 10, 2012, 10:21 PM EST
I’m really not sure about the musical overlay on this one from NBA.com… but the video works.
The Miami Heat succeed when they are having fun — their “flip the switch” moments seem to come when they are comfortable, have fun and the game starts to flow for them from there. They did that in the fourth quarter of Game 7 against Boston, and it carried over into the locker room after the game where an impromptu dance party broke out.
Pretty sure this wasn’t the music, however.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 5
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 6
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 25
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9