Jun 10, 2012, 10:21 PM EDT
I’m really not sure about the musical overlay on this one from NBA.com… but the video works.
The Miami Heat succeed when they are having fun — their “flip the switch” moments seem to come when they are comfortable, have fun and the game starts to flow for them from there. They did that in the fourth quarter of Game 7 against Boston, and it carried over into the locker room after the game where an impromptu dance party broke out.
Pretty sure this wasn’t the music, however.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 3
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 13
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36