Jun 9, 2012, 12:37 PM EST
You know, sometimes, when it rains, it pours. You’re living the life. You’ve got a custom tricked out motorcycle with Manu Ginobili‘s face on it, the Spurs are the favorites to win the Western Conference Finals and advance with a shot at their fifth title, you’re high on cocaine, the weather in San Antonio is great, everything’s coming up you!
And then the Spurs lose to the Thunder, the team is exposed as having no defense whatsoever, you’re arrested on possession of drugs, your bike is seized by police, and don’t you know it, that dreadfully hot part of the year has started.
What a bummer.
From the San Antonio Express News:
The owner of a highly customized Spurs theme motorcycle was arrested Thursday on charges that he intended to deliver drugs and was found in possession of less than a gram of cocaine and marijuana.
Phillip Lozano, 34, was released that same day after posting a $3,000 bond to cover the felony charge.
He was arrested when Bexar County Sheriff’s deputies raided a home on Blonde Canyon Thursday morning, seizing $10,000 in cash, an all terrain vehicle, car and that motorcycle — a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, which Lozano covered with various Spurs’ logos and Manu Ginóbili’s face.
What a bummer, man. What a bummer.
His life, much like the Spurs season. Riding high on stimulants, but when the men in blue come, he just has no defense.
Also, less than a gram? I’ve lived in that part of Texas. That amount of drugs is like jaywalking. Which is kind of like the Eurostep. See? It all comes back to the Spurs.
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 0
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 36
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17