Jun 9, 2012, 12:37 PM EST
You know, sometimes, when it rains, it pours. You’re living the life. You’ve got a custom tricked out motorcycle with Manu Ginobili‘s face on it, the Spurs are the favorites to win the Western Conference Finals and advance with a shot at their fifth title, you’re high on cocaine, the weather in San Antonio is great, everything’s coming up you!
And then the Spurs lose to the Thunder, the team is exposed as having no defense whatsoever, you’re arrested on possession of drugs, your bike is seized by police, and don’t you know it, that dreadfully hot part of the year has started.
What a bummer.
From the San Antonio Express News:
The owner of a highly customized Spurs theme motorcycle was arrested Thursday on charges that he intended to deliver drugs and was found in possession of less than a gram of cocaine and marijuana.
Phillip Lozano, 34, was released that same day after posting a $3,000 bond to cover the felony charge.
He was arrested when Bexar County Sheriff’s deputies raided a home on Blonde Canyon Thursday morning, seizing $10,000 in cash, an all terrain vehicle, car and that motorcycle — a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, which Lozano covered with various Spurs’ logos and Manu Ginóbili’s face.
What a bummer, man. What a bummer.
His life, much like the Spurs season. Riding high on stimulants, but when the men in blue come, he just has no defense.
Also, less than a gram? I’ve lived in that part of Texas. That amount of drugs is like jaywalking. Which is kind of like the Eurostep. See? It all comes back to the Spurs.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday 0
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 6
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 7
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 14
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 11
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)