Jun 9, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
You know, sometimes, when it rains, it pours. You’re living the life. You’ve got a custom tricked out motorcycle with Manu Ginobili‘s face on it, the Spurs are the favorites to win the Western Conference Finals and advance with a shot at their fifth title, you’re high on cocaine, the weather in San Antonio is great, everything’s coming up you!
And then the Spurs lose to the Thunder, the team is exposed as having no defense whatsoever, you’re arrested on possession of drugs, your bike is seized by police, and don’t you know it, that dreadfully hot part of the year has started.
What a bummer.
From the San Antonio Express News:
The owner of a highly customized Spurs theme motorcycle was arrested Thursday on charges that he intended to deliver drugs and was found in possession of less than a gram of cocaine and marijuana.
Phillip Lozano, 34, was released that same day after posting a $3,000 bond to cover the felony charge.
He was arrested when Bexar County Sheriff’s deputies raided a home on Blonde Canyon Thursday morning, seizing $10,000 in cash, an all terrain vehicle, car and that motorcycle — a 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa, which Lozano covered with various Spurs’ logos and Manu Ginóbili’s face.
What a bummer, man. What a bummer.
His life, much like the Spurs season. Riding high on stimulants, but when the men in blue come, he just has no defense.
Also, less than a gram? I’ve lived in that part of Texas. That amount of drugs is like jaywalking. Which is kind of like the Eurostep. See? It all comes back to the Spurs.
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 2
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 12
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 48
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 25
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (91)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (77)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (71)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights