Jun 8, 2012, 1:47 AM EDT
Most of LeBron James 45 points came outside the paint, but when he went to the rim he went hard.
Like this putback near the end of the second quarter where LeBron’s biggest concern was hitting his head on the rim, a shot that had twitter buzzing. LeBron’s whole game had twitter buzzing and carried the Heat to a Game 6 win.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 10
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 30
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 84
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 54
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4