Jun 8, 2012, 1:47 AM EDT
Most of LeBron James 45 points came outside the paint, but when he went to the rim he went hard.
Like this putback near the end of the second quarter where LeBron’s biggest concern was hitting his head on the rim, a shot that had twitter buzzing. LeBron’s whole game had twitter buzzing and carried the Heat to a Game 6 win.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7