Jun 8, 2012, 1:47 AM EST
Most of LeBron James 45 points came outside the paint, but when he went to the rim he went hard.
Like this putback near the end of the second quarter where LeBron’s biggest concern was hitting his head on the rim, a shot that had twitter buzzing. LeBron’s whole game had twitter buzzing and carried the Heat to a Game 6 win.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 4
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 6
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18