Jun 8, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
In case you didn’t see the highlights from the post-game press conferences Thursday night, here you go.
The Heat all focus on LeBron James and how he played, although doesn’t LeBron himself sound tired? The Heat also talk about moving on.
The Celtics talk about putting this behind them and focusing on Game 7, but they also take a moment to acknowledge their fans for the fantastic sendoff they gave their team.
- Wesley Matthew’s injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14