Jun 8, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
The Golden State Warriors and former guard for them Monta Ellis have settled a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former employee of the team.
The terms of the settlement has not been released but the Associated Press confirmed it is now over.
Former Community Relations employee with the team accused Ellis in the lawsuit of texting her pictures of his genitals along with phrases such as “I want to be with you.” The woman said when she complained her job was changed and she was eventually fired. The Warriors officially said the relationship was consensual.
But as often happens the case was settled.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14