Jun 8, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
The Golden State Warriors and former guard for them Monta Ellis have settled a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former employee of the team.
The terms of the settlement has not been released but the Associated Press confirmed it is now over.
Former Community Relations employee with the team accused Ellis in the lawsuit of texting her pictures of his genitals along with phrases such as “I want to be with you.” The woman said when she complained her job was changed and she was eventually fired. The Warriors officially said the relationship was consensual.
But as often happens the case was settled.
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 9
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 2
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 45
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23