Jun 8, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
The Golden State Warriors and former guard for them Monta Ellis have settled a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former employee of the team.
The terms of the settlement has not been released but the Associated Press confirmed it is now over.
Former Community Relations employee with the team accused Ellis in the lawsuit of texting her pictures of his genitals along with phrases such as “I want to be with you.” The woman said when she complained her job was changed and she was eventually fired. The Warriors officially said the relationship was consensual.
But as often happens the case was settled.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34