Jun 8, 2012, 7:32 PM EDT
The Golden State Warriors and former guard for them Monta Ellis have settled a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former employee of the team.
The terms of the settlement has not been released but the Associated Press confirmed it is now over.
Former Community Relations employee with the team accused Ellis in the lawsuit of texting her pictures of his genitals along with phrases such as “I want to be with you.” The woman said when she complained her job was changed and she was eventually fired. The Warriors officially said the relationship was consensual.
But as often happens the case was settled.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 5
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4