Jun 8, 2012, 7:32 PM EST
The Golden State Warriors and former guard for them Monta Ellis have settled a sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former employee of the team.
The terms of the settlement has not been released but the Associated Press confirmed it is now over.
Former Community Relations employee with the team accused Ellis in the lawsuit of texting her pictures of his genitals along with phrases such as “I want to be with you.” The woman said when she complained her job was changed and she was eventually fired. The Warriors officially said the relationship was consensual.
But as often happens the case was settled.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 0
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 6
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13