Jun 8, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
They wouldn’t do that to the opposing team in Miami. Mostly because nobody actually stays until the end of the game.
As LeBron James was walking off the court after dropping 45/15/5 and leading the Heat to a surprisingly easy Game 6 win in Boston, some Celtics’ fan drops a drink on LeBron. Childish. And if it was one of those expensive beers from the Garden it’s idiotic. And a waste of beer. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for the video.)
Earlier in the game a Celtics fan throwing the ball back to the referee hit Dwyane Wade in the head. This wasn’t intentional, just lame.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6