Jun 8, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
They wouldn’t do that to the opposing team in Miami. Mostly because nobody actually stays until the end of the game.
As LeBron James was walking off the court after dropping 45/15/5 and leading the Heat to a surprisingly easy Game 6 win in Boston, some Celtics’ fan drops a drink on LeBron. Childish. And if it was one of those expensive beers from the Garden it’s idiotic. And a waste of beer. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for the video.)
Earlier in the game a Celtics fan throwing the ball back to the referee hit Dwyane Wade in the head. This wasn’t intentional, just lame.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 0
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15