Jun 8, 2012, 10:24 AM EST
They wouldn’t do that to the opposing team in Miami. Mostly because nobody actually stays until the end of the game.
As LeBron James was walking off the court after dropping 45/15/5 and leading the Heat to a surprisingly easy Game 6 win in Boston, some Celtics’ fan drops a drink on LeBron. Childish. And if it was one of those expensive beers from the Garden it’s idiotic. And a waste of beer. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for the video.)
Earlier in the game a Celtics fan throwing the ball back to the referee hit Dwyane Wade in the head. This wasn’t intentional, just lame.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 0
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 10
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 51
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 25
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20