Jun 8, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
They wouldn’t do that to the opposing team in Miami. Mostly because nobody actually stays until the end of the game.
As LeBron James was walking off the court after dropping 45/15/5 and leading the Heat to a surprisingly easy Game 6 win in Boston, some Celtics’ fan drops a drink on LeBron. Childish. And if it was one of those expensive beers from the Garden it’s idiotic. And a waste of beer. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for the video.)
Earlier in the game a Celtics fan throwing the ball back to the referee hit Dwyane Wade in the head. This wasn’t intentional, just lame.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17