Jun 8, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
They wouldn’t do that to the opposing team in Miami. Mostly because nobody actually stays until the end of the game.
As LeBron James was walking off the court after dropping 45/15/5 and leading the Heat to a surprisingly easy Game 6 win in Boston, some Celtics’ fan drops a drink on LeBron. Childish. And if it was one of those expensive beers from the Garden it’s idiotic. And a waste of beer. (Hat tip to The Basketball Jones for the video.)
Earlier in the game a Celtics fan throwing the ball back to the referee hit Dwyane Wade in the head. This wasn’t intentional, just lame.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 1
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 10
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13