Jun 7, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Let’s be honest here: This movie is going to suck.
And we’re still going to see it.
If you remember, Kevin Durant spent time filming a movie last offseason, one with the very original premise of two people’s skills/personalities getting switched. Never been done before. But this is different because it’s got basketball. Gotta love Hollywood.
I could spend more paragraphs mocking it, but I’m going to shell out the bucks to see it. You can make your call based on the trailer.
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 0
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 11
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48