Jun 7, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Let’s be honest here: This movie is going to suck.
And we’re still going to see it.
If you remember, Kevin Durant spent time filming a movie last offseason, one with the very original premise of two people’s skills/personalities getting switched. Never been done before. But this is different because it’s got basketball. Gotta love Hollywood.
I could spend more paragraphs mocking it, but I’m going to shell out the bucks to see it. You can make your call based on the trailer.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14