Jun 7, 2012, 3:42 PM EST
Let’s be honest here: This movie is going to suck.
And we’re still going to see it.
If you remember, Kevin Durant spent time filming a movie last offseason, one with the very original premise of two people’s skills/personalities getting switched. Never been done before. But this is different because it’s got basketball. Gotta love Hollywood.
I could spend more paragraphs mocking it, but I’m going to shell out the bucks to see it. You can make your call based on the trailer.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 6
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)