Jun 7, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Let’s be honest here: This movie is going to suck.
And we’re still going to see it.
If you remember, Kevin Durant spent time filming a movie last offseason, one with the very original premise of two people’s skills/personalities getting switched. Never been done before. But this is different because it’s got basketball. Gotta love Hollywood.
I could spend more paragraphs mocking it, but I’m going to shell out the bucks to see it. You can make your call based on the trailer.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 12
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 1
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 20