Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Bradley Beal is going to get drafted in the top 5 come June 28 because he can shoot the rock. Teams with penetrating guards — Washington with John Wall and Cleveland with Kyrie Irving — like the idea of having a guy paired with their existing guards who can knock down open kick-out passes and help create offense.
Beal was at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week and talks about the decision to leave Florida and what Billy Donovan told him.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 18
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15