Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Bradley Beal is going to get drafted in the top 5 come June 28 because he can shoot the rock. Teams with penetrating guards — Washington with John Wall and Cleveland with Kyrie Irving — like the idea of having a guy paired with their existing guards who can knock down open kick-out passes and help create offense.
Beal was at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week and talks about the decision to leave Florida and what Billy Donovan told him.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18