Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Bradley Beal is going to get drafted in the top 5 come June 28 because he can shoot the rock. Teams with penetrating guards — Washington with John Wall and Cleveland with Kyrie Irving — like the idea of having a guy paired with their existing guards who can knock down open kick-out passes and help create offense.
Beal was at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week and talks about the decision to leave Florida and what Billy Donovan told him.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17