Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
Bradley Beal is going to get drafted in the top 5 come June 28 because he can shoot the rock. Teams with penetrating guards — Washington with John Wall and Cleveland with Kyrie Irving — like the idea of having a guy paired with their existing guards who can knock down open kick-out passes and help create offense.
Beal was at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week and talks about the decision to leave Florida and what Billy Donovan told him.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49