Jun 7, 2012, 10:07 PM EST
Bradley Beal is going to get drafted in the top 5 come June 28 because he can shoot the rock. Teams with penetrating guards — Washington with John Wall and Cleveland with Kyrie Irving — like the idea of having a guy paired with their existing guards who can knock down open kick-out passes and help create offense.
Beal was at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week and talks about the decision to leave Florida and what Billy Donovan told him.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 0
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 9
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 9
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 5
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18