Jun 6, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
San Antonio owned the first half of Game 6 in Oklahoma City — except for this play.
Nobody on the Spurs stopped the ball and so Westbrook went all the way in and played Superman. Monster dunk.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27