Jun 6, 2012, 10:48 PM EDT
San Antonio owned the first half of Game 6 in Oklahoma City — except for this play.
Nobody on the Spurs stopped the ball and so Westbrook went all the way in and played Superman. Monster dunk.
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 0
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 11
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 15
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 3