Jun 6, 2012, 10:48 PM EST
San Antonio owned the first half of Game 6 in Oklahoma City — except for this play.
Nobody on the Spurs stopped the ball and so Westbrook went all the way in and played Superman. Monster dunk.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)