Jun 6, 2012, 2:47 PM EDT
If you have wondered what Kiki Vandeweghe has been up to since leaving the Denver Nuggets the answer is he’s been a pre/post game analyst for Clippers games on Fox Sports West in Los Angeles.
The Clippers, who parted ways with GM Neil Olshey Monday as Olshey took the GM job in Portland, are said to be considering former Nuggets and Nets executive Kiki Vandeweghe to replace Olshey. Clippers president Andy Roeser said in a statement released by the team Monday that the search for Olshey’s replacement already is under way.
Vandeweghe would be a safe choice. Maybe he is someone owner Donald Sterling feels comfortable with, but really nobody knows what he is thinking.
Whoever gets that job has to deal with a lot of big questions that all start and end with “how can I keep Chris Paul happy and get him to re-sign with team?” There is the question of Vinny Del Negro’s competence for a potential contender, there is a need on the wings, there is getting Blake Griffin his max extension. But every last bit of it has to be done with keeping Paul happy in mind.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 15
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 32