Jun 6, 2012, 2:47 PM EST
If you have wondered what Kiki Vandeweghe has been up to since leaving the Denver Nuggets the answer is he’s been a pre/post game analyst for Clippers games on Fox Sports West in Los Angeles.
The Clippers, who parted ways with GM Neil Olshey Monday as Olshey took the GM job in Portland, are said to be considering former Nuggets and Nets executive Kiki Vandeweghe to replace Olshey. Clippers president Andy Roeser said in a statement released by the team Monday that the search for Olshey’s replacement already is under way.
Vandeweghe would be a safe choice. Maybe he is someone owner Donald Sterling feels comfortable with, but really nobody knows what he is thinking.
Whoever gets that job has to deal with a lot of big questions that all start and end with “how can I keep Chris Paul happy and get him to re-sign with team?” There is the question of Vinny Del Negro’s competence for a potential contender, there is a need on the wings, there is getting Blake Griffin his max extension. But every last bit of it has to be done with keeping Paul happy in mind.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39