Jun 6, 2012, 9:25 PM EST
Today on PBT Extra it was time to talk but what has been and also what’s coming up in the Boston-Miami series as we head to a Game 6 Thursday that could see the Heat golfing on Friday.
We talk about Boston’s defense, Rondo’s evolution, how much of this falls to Erik Spoelstra, that LeBron James guy, and how Zach keeps his basketball shoes in his fridge just like Jordan Crawford. too. Also, we discuss how we both expect Boston to close it out in six mostly because we have no idea what to expect from the Heat. Even quarter to quarter.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36