Jun 6, 2012, 9:25 PM EDT
Today on PBT Extra it was time to talk but what has been and also what’s coming up in the Boston-Miami series as we head to a Game 6 Thursday that could see the Heat golfing on Friday.
We talk about Boston’s defense, Rondo’s evolution, how much of this falls to Erik Spoelstra, that LeBron James guy, and how Zach keeps his basketball shoes in his fridge just like Jordan Crawford. too. Also, we discuss how we both expect Boston to close it out in six mostly because we have no idea what to expect from the Heat. Even quarter to quarter.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30