Jun 5, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook knows how to finish. Monday night, so did the Oklahoma City Thunder.
San Antonio came out to start the second half Monday night on a tear, playing like they were fighting for their playoff lives. Which they essentially were. The Thunder withstood the storm and made their own comeback to take the lead for good — and this was the highlight play. Kevin Durant with the pass and Westbrook could have touched the ceiling before coming down to finish that off.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 49
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 46
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7