Jun 5, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook knows how to finish. Monday night, so did the Oklahoma City Thunder.
San Antonio came out to start the second half Monday night on a tear, playing like they were fighting for their playoff lives. Which they essentially were. The Thunder withstood the storm and made their own comeback to take the lead for good — and this was the highlight play. Kevin Durant with the pass and Westbrook could have touched the ceiling before coming down to finish that off.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30