Jun 5, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Russell Westbrook knows how to finish. Monday night, so did the Oklahoma City Thunder.
San Antonio came out to start the second half Monday night on a tear, playing like they were fighting for their playoff lives. Which they essentially were. The Thunder withstood the storm and made their own comeback to take the lead for good — and this was the highlight play. Kevin Durant with the pass and Westbrook could have touched the ceiling before coming down to finish that off.
Hat tip to Eye on Basketball.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 0
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20